About London Women’s Forum
London Women’s Forum (LWF) is a selective organisation for senior women working within the financial services industry in London.
Sponsored by some of the world’s largest financial and professional services firms, the Sponsor Firms, London Women’s Forum is led by senior women for senior women. As a result, we are uniquely placed to provide the support, pathways to professional and personal development and networking opportunities that our Members require.
Founded in 2004 (as City Women’s Club), London Women’s Forum is an exclusive destination for female Managing Directors, Partners and Executive Directors. It offers a nurturing environment that goes beyond the traditional networking activities of other organisations.
London Women’s Forum is about you and your development and about having a secure and confidential place where you can meet similar high achievers, within an environment that offers a discreet sounding board to help nurture relationships and skills. London Women’s Forum is here to help you develop an effective strategy for pursuing your own professional pathway and maximising your influence within your firm.
- A purposefully small and select membership base - to enable you to meet and get to know like-minded senior, professional women
- Access to quality thought leadership events - with respected industry figures, leveraging our Sponsor Firms’ prominent standing and connections in the financial services industry
- Career development and personal growth resources and tools - leveraging the network of quality partners we have built over the years
- Invitations to intimate and exclusive networking events - to enable members to build an effective senior network
- Membership benefits - Members benefit from discounted rates for Events